Friday, May 18, 2012

Its summer, off to the races!


The spring semester has ended again and its time for the summer, when those of us who teach during the school year get the majority of our work done. It is also time for summer traveling, sometimes for fun but definitely for work.

I am attending the Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Disease conference and workshop this year in Ann Arbor, MI and am excited to geek-out about parasites and disease ecology. Because I am the only person studying disease ecology in mammals and ticks at IU right now, these meetings are always fun because I get to talk to other researchers who work on similar systems. This meeting is also relatively small, which means you can get face-time with “famous” professors, and get to meet a lot of really awesome students from all over.

This summer’s meetings have a bit more pressure than usual. I am hoping to graduate next spring or summer, so this summer my job is to talk to possible post-doc advisors and give people a face to put with my name if I show up on any of their job searches. I hope I can wow them with what I have been doing for the last few years and talk about possible future collaborations and projects.

I will be mobile-blogging while I am away, mainly through Tumblr I think, but I will try to have posts copy to my blog here as well. Also, International Towel Day is in a week and will happen while at the meeting, so I hope to post some Douglas Adams homages while away.

Happy spring!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete